We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Following the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement on our website if they are submitted to our Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, we will take whatever action we deem appropriate, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being violated by this website, please provide the following information to our designated Copyright Agent:
Allegedly infringing material will be removed promptly by our Copyright Agent provided that your claim notice includes all of the required information. If insufficient information is provided, our Copyright Agent may not process your claim. In the event we remove allegedly infringing materials that were provided by a 3rd party, we will immediately notify the party responsible for posting the materials that we removed or disabled access to the materials. We may also provide the responsible party with your e-mail address so that they may respond to your allegations.
We reserve the right to terminate, limit or suspend access to the website in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe repeated infringement is occurring, follow the above instructions to contact our Copyright Agent and include sufficient information to assist us in identifying evidence of the repeated infringement. Learn more about the DMCA here.
This website displays listing data from one or more third-party Multiple Listing Services (MLS). If your copyright claim is regarding a listing, that same listing data is most likely being displayed by many other websites, and you will need to make your claim directly to the Copyright Agent of the MLS providing the data, and more specifically to the broker who originally submitted a specific listing - and who is responsible for updating it in the MLS database.
Listings displayed on this website are clearly marked with an MLS logo and broker information that identify the source of the listing. Additionally, MLS disclaimers are shown in the footer of pages that contain listing data. Individual MLSs may have their own DMCA policies similar to this one.
If in doubt, please contact our Copyright Agent (our website hosting company) who may be able to address your issue directly and if not will help point you in the right direction.
8950 Cal Center Dr, Bldg 1 #202
Sacramento, CA 95826
(866) 645-7700 x871
Customer Service Bill Of Rights
As a Realtor at Exit Bennett Realty, I guarantee you will always receive the following Five Star Customer Service:
1. Appreciation. I understand that you have many choices when it comes to selecting a Real Estate Agent. As your Realtor, I will constantly and consistently remind you how much I appreciate your business. Your business is my business.
2. Sense of Urgency. I will return all emails and voicemails as fast as humanly possible. I strive to have all questions and requests responded to within 24 hours and in most instances, my response time will exceed your expectations.
3. Knowledgeable Single Point of Contact. As your single point of contact, I will always be knowledgeable of all pertinent details surrounding your real estate transactions. My knowledge, professionalism and savvy negotiation skills will help me to help you in either the purchase, sale or rental of real estate.
4. Adaptability. As an Exit Bennett Realty Agent, I promise to engage in active listening to clearly understand your needs and wants. Then, I will make any necessary adjustments to ensure that I not only meet your demands but anticipate any future demands. As my client, I will work with and for you to ensure many successful real estate transactions.
5. Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you are unsatisfied with any aspect related to my services as your Real Estate Agent, I want to know as soon as possible so that I can address any deficiencies. Constructive feedback is something that I welcome and will solicit. My job is not done until my clients are fully satisfied with the completion of their real estate transactions.
Thank you again for considering me to be your trusted real estate agent. I always work as hard to earn your business as I do to retain your business. Enjoy your visit!