I am a Realtor who understands the value of listening to my client's needs. The process of buying and/or selling a home, though exciting can be very overwhelming, therefore I attempt to make the process as stress free as possible. I am available to provide as much edification as necessary to ensure that you understand completely the stages of the transaction and are completely satisfied in the end.
I enjoy interacting with people which means I am able to enjoy every single real estate transaction that I participate in (listing, buying, or renting).
My ultimate purpose is for you to be so outrageously happy with the help I provide you that you’ll gladly introduce me to at least two people you really care about before I even sell your home/help you buy a new home/close on your loan or find your new rental.
I am very knowledgeable about new construction. I enjoy working with first-time buyers. I find the investigative nature of finding your perfect home very gratifying and I love the relationships that I am able to develop with my buyers. I devote myself to each client, whether they are shopping for a $50,000, $100,000 or a $1,000,000 home.
I work primarily in Prince George's & Montgomery Counties as well as areas of Charles, Howard, Anne Arundel Counties and the greater Baltimore metropolitan area.
Call, text or email me for all your Maryland real estate needs - buying, selling, or renting.
Customer Service Bill Of Rights
As a Realtor at Exit Bennett Realty, I guarantee you will always receive the following Five Star Customer Service:
1. Appreciation. I understand that you have many choices when it comes to selecting a Real Estate Agent. As your Realtor, I will constantly and consistently remind you how much I appreciate your business. Your business is my business.
2. Sense of Urgency. I will return all emails and voicemails as fast as humanly possible. I strive to have all questions and requests responded to within 24 hours and in most instances, my response time will exceed your expectations.
3. Knowledgeable Single Point of Contact. As your single point of contact, I will always be knowledgeable of all pertinent details surrounding your real estate transactions. My knowledge, professionalism and savvy negotiation skills will help me to help you in either the purchase, sale or rental of real estate.
4. Adaptability. As an Exit Bennett Realty Agent, I promise to engage in active listening to clearly understand your needs and wants. Then, I will make any necessary adjustments to ensure that I not only meet your demands but anticipate any future demands. As my client, I will work with and for you to ensure many successful real estate transactions.
5. Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you are unsatisfied with any aspect related to my services as your Real Estate Agent, I want to know as soon as possible so that I can address any deficiencies. Constructive feedback is something that I welcome and will solicit. My job is not done until my clients are fully satisfied with the completion of their real estate transactions.
Thank you again for considering me to be your trusted real estate agent. I always work as hard to earn your business as I do to retain your business. Enjoy your visit!